Followers

Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Sacred Drumming




Sacred Drumming is a worldwide ancient/modern cross cultural phenomenon. Every culture creates a drum! 

I have been a Sacred Ceremonial Drummer for 20 years, Reiki Master for 12 years, Afro Caribbean Elder and Drummer for 10 years.
My drumming began at the age of 8.  I've been on the Spiritual journey of infusing drumming and Spirit for nearly 20 years. My path in this type of rhythmic modality began in Haiti and Africa. 

My studies allowed me to deeper open the portal connection for clients of all walks of life through the means of light rhythmic playing that builds (depending on the group) to a trance induced, ecstatic state of playing for everyone attending. I learned many years ago how to incorporate the drum with Reiki, as well as learned the rhythms of the Afro Caribbean Diaspora and Dagara Cosmological Elemental System along with how to use the drum to call in Spirit from various indigenous traditions and create ASC.

My learning has been at the hands of Michael Drake, Malidoma Some, Toby Christensen, Bob Laake, Frisner Augustine, Petersen LaSeau, Kesler Pierre, Jade W'ahoo Grigori and Baba Ayo Adeyemi.

I've had the honor of adding rhythm to many Spiritual/Healing ceremonies here in the US and Greece; having played at numerous Ayahuasca ceremonies, Vodoun Fete's, Lukumi Bimbe's, corporate team building, Gabrielle Roth's 5Rhythms events and wellness coaching events. I found over the many years of doing this modality that it brings out the dormant power that resides in each person and each soul. It provides a means of empowerment, grounding, strength and fortification, regardless of the population. It moves the energy internally and externally to create a state of kinetic movement, allowing all three body states to align and heal.



No comments:

Post a Comment