Followers

Monday, August 9, 2021

Mission as a Healing Drummer

 Ok guys so my mission behind the drumming and rhythm that I share with all people is to create a network community, a tribe if you will. One that spans borders. 


We're all inherent beings of rhythm and sound. It's our nature, our primordial instinct. It's that instinct that brings us together. Unifying in peace, rhythm, vibration and movement is by far the most powerful form of Divine connection and self/group healing.


I invite all my relations to join me in this mission to get our power back thru raising our vibration.


Are you ready to create the new movement?


This is our medicine

This is our power

This is our choice


This is our right.


#spiritdrumming 

#sacredrhythms 

#drummovement 

#healingdrumming 

#findyourpower

No comments:

Post a Comment