Followers

Monday, August 9, 2021

Corporate Drumming

 Along with healing and community drumming, I also offer drumming for the corporate sector. 


What you may not know, is the group drumming can save your thousands of dollars annually on physical and health benefit coverage for you and your employees! Curious as to what those drums can do? Let's connect!

 

My name is Ryan Taylor. I am the Founder of Sacred Rhythms and Ryan Taylor Drum, a vision of combining ancient and modern modalities geared to the improvement of self, group and corporate structure by harnessing the power of rhythm and group music making along with ancient indigenous and Shamanic practices used by many populations around the world regardless of age, race, economic status or ethnicity.  This is all accomplished through group drumming, rhythm making and infusing techniques from the Shamanic principles of Haiti, Africa and Native America. Research shows these cultures have held a collective group and cohesiveness by using the means taught to them and now those ideologies are being passed down to achieve more success, direction, team work, prosperity and clarity.


These methods are extremely effective for companies that want to enhance the generation of new ideas and better teamwork. When people discover that they can collectively produce a good rhythm without any musical training or background, and with the use of positive direction based on ancient Shamanic principles, they start to realize that they can be more effective at work by putting their heads together and working as a team.


 People learn that playing/working together is something that is its own reward because the results are beyond what any individual can do. We believe that harnessing ancient ideologies for today's modern world can begin to rebuild the morale and work ethic.


After having been in the Corporate World as a Quality Engineer in many disciplines, I found it was time to move out of that role and step into something more community driven using my talents and insights. Music, drumming to be more specific, has been a talent of mine for 40 years. Along with that, I took one of those "searching within you" trips to Africa and Haiti. My goal was to dig deeper within me, as my place in life had me feeling stuck, non productive and that aspect was hitting on all parts of life. I came across medicine diviners in both location who tapped into my abilities as a teacher and story teller. These amazing indigenous Shamans trained me in the ways of using the drum to heal and connect. Not only that, I was shown the ways of being able to tap into the psyche and guide folks to fulfil their positive directive. I'm now utilizing this gift in the corporate arena. We all have questions regarding our business, perhaps a little boost from the Shamanic means may be of assistance.


No comments:

Post a Comment